Communication and interaction is the basic need of an online event. Your live streaming experience can get effective if you lack any of these. Moreover, you will need complete knowledge on how to add or make your event interactive in real-time.
Hence, here are all the features that can be helpful in making your live streaming experience more interactive.
4 Features to Make Live Streaming Experience Interactive!
4 Features that can be helpful in making the live streaming experience more interactive for the audience are as follows:
1. Live Chat
You can integrate a chatting feature into your live streaming platform. It offers immersive ease to the audience, host, sponsors, speakers, and everyone present at the live streaming event. Moreover, everyone can conduct 1:1 or group chat with everyone at the event. You can make it easy to talk and discuss with each other.
Such interaction keeps the audience engaged and adds a sense of fun to live streaming. So, you will get the chat option in the event hosted with the help of the top live streaming services in India.
2. Emoticon Reactions
Attendees can interact with the speakers using emoticons as well. It can be difficult for the experts to understand whether you are enjoying their live streaming or not, as they can not see you. So, users need some features that can be helpful in sharing their own reactions and responses. So, you can add different emoticons, like a smile, dance emoji, etc.
Also, you can provide them with the hooting and clapping sound. They can use it to encourage the experts and let them know how much they are enjoying their session.
3. Like and Comment
Just as people like and comment on a social media platform, you can get the thumbs-up sign and comment option at your live streaming event with the best webcast services. You can like the session and speaker as soon as you reach, join, or after. Moreover, you can show them that you have joined and like what they are doing.
On the other hand, you can share comments. It can be anything: a question, doubt, appreciation line, or anything they want to share with the speakers. They can write, and it will display on the screen for everyone.
4. Live Audience Interactivity
The speakers can ask questions and discuss with the audience in real-time the best features provided by the live streaming services provider. You can integrate various apps like WhatsApp, Blue Jeans, PayPal, Google Meet, Zoom Meeting, Microsoft Teams, HubSpot, and many more.
These can be helpful in making your conversation easier. Everyone at the event can even make an audio and video call using these apps. Also, you can take payments via the provided app if you want to host a paid live streaming session. So, choosing the right streaming services providers can boost the interactivity at your virtual event.
So, these are the various ways that can be helpful in making the live streaming experience more interactive for everyone. You can get a lot of benefits with such integrations. Here are some of the advantages you may miss if you do not reach the right streaming services.
5 Benefits of an Interactive Live Streaming Experience!
There are numerous advantages of live streaming on various platforms that can help your brand get a better web presence. So, here are 5 key benefits of hosting live streaming with an interactive experience for the attendees.
1. Worldwide Reach: The good live streaming services can open way more options to reach the global audience with the live streaming than ever before. You can get potential customers to register and log in to your live streaming event with the right features. Moreover, you are the one who hosts a live streaming event, but the live streaming services add liveness to it that can hold the attendees till the end.
2. Cost-Effective: You do not have to pay as much as you may need for an in-person event or anything. Everyone across the globe has pivoted to webinars, live streaming, and virtual events. So, it has become the new orange for the audience. Exhibitors prefer and choose the solution that can make the audience come and join. The webcast services providers offer various tools for better engagement, communication, and networking opportunities.
3. Analytics of Audience: You can get complete analytics of the audience, from the number of registrants to joiners to the one who left early to who stayed till the end. The streaming services providers companies use the AI and provide a detailed report to the organizers. You can share these live streaming leads with your marketing and sales team in order to contact them and turn them into a deal.
4. Save and Share: You can save the live streaming with the features offered by the live streaming companies. It will be beneficial to keep a recorded video of your live streaming. So, you can use it anytime in the future for promotion and reference. Also, you can share it with the audience for free or with a paid subscription. It is totally on you how you use that recording.
5. Multi-platform Streaming: You can make your streaming broadcast on different platforms concurrently. This way, you can capture a vast pool of audiences across the globe. Moreover, people can connect and enjoy live streaming at their convenience. They can choose their platform as per their convenience and preference, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. So, when you are already streaming live online on a single medium, why not take it parallelly to all the platforms.
So, these are the various features and benefits you can get with live streaming services. You can get myriad additional functionalities that can make the user experience seamless and immersive. Hosts can build a customizable live streaming event with assorted elements in order to drive engagement and communication efficiently during the live streaming.
Hope, you will find this article beneficial in building an interactive live streaming experience with the best features and functionalities.